POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Updated clouds : Updated clouds Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:17:16 EDT (-0400)
  Updated clouds
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 3 Feb 2002 05:04:49
Message: <3c5d0b41@news.povray.org>
Just got done running another go at some POV clouds.  I took all of your
comments into consideration.  I darkened the cloud base.  I randomized the
size of the clouds as well.  The larger clouds give more influence to the
gumdrop equation and thus have flatter bottoms.  I also used the cloud
equation for the media's density so it fluffs better on the edges.

Notice the time difference between this post and my last cloud post.  That's
about how long it took to render  ;)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cloud test 16.jpg' (20 KB)